Craveable Brands operates over 560 restaurants across three iconic brands: Red Rooster, Oporto, and Chicken Treat, and is in a highly competitive market. They needed to overcome a number of obstacles such as missed revenue opportunities through unused customer offers due to the incumbent loyalty program and communication platform.
Starting with Red Rooster and Oporto, they firstly needed a partner to implement the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform in less than 12 weeks. The challenge was then to drive increased store traffic and assist with the successful launch of their online delivery service.
By focusing on the customer experience, we designed and implemented a series of omni-channel, automated customer journeys that leveraged real time data integration with Craveable’s POS and delivery GPS systems to help transform the business through data driven customer communications.
The solution delivered more than $9 million in sales for Red Rooster and Oporto, supported the adoption and success of the recently launched loyalty program, and increased customer satisfaction ratings over 12 months.
By leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud we built a solution that is customer-centric, data driven and delivered outstanding results.
- 600% increase in online store traffic through inclusion of SMS
- 35% uplift in loyalty membership sign up
- 400% increase in card conversion by attaching a customer to a card
- 40% increase in loyalty transactions
- The Loyalty Points Balance Reminder journey campaign drove 25% uplift in engagement
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud engagement programs contributed to $9M in incremental sales
- 95% of delivery customers using “Tracking Order” functionally
- Went from 2-4 in five star customer satisfaction rating
- 60% reduction in complaints
- 300% improvement in positive feedback
Kalido and Craveable Brands also won a global Salesforce Innovation Award in Salesforce Marketing Cloud at Dreamforce 2017 in San Francisco. It was the first time a company outside of the US was named a recipient of the award.